////Animation Director/// Animator /// Illustrator/// Optimist////_______"Don't be discouraged, be INSPIRED"

Jazz... [my therapy]

Seed Shack by Gene Ammons on Grooveshark

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Sketch-ercise #68

Hi folks! So several months have passed since my last daily Sketchercise Session due to lack of time (& -discipline), so with some stern encouragement & a little scolding from some good friends of mine, I've decided it's about time I fired it up again!! If you'd like to join me & the rest of the guys who have come on board with my sessions, feel free to drop me an add on Skype by searching sketchlounge

As I did last year, I'll be taking a little time off commercial work to jump back on my various personal projects (animated/ illustrated) which I'll be sure to share with you all as I go. With regards to my Sketchercise sessions, I'm not sure I'll be doing it 'daily', I may just keep it to one piece a week (we'll see); but for now... 


here's yesterday's session #68













Theme: "Landscapes" 
Session topic: "Epic Scenery"



-M-

No comments: